Mill Creek Dental offers various dental treatments that can address multiple dental problems. Patients with common problems like gum disease and tooth decay can maintain oral health with general dentistry. We recommend restorative density if patients have missing or damaged teeth.
Patients who are healthy but want to change their smile appearance benefit from cosmetic dental care. Dr. Ann Aduddell is dedicated to helping patients meet their goals with her dental services in Canton, TX.
Dental Services in Canton, TX
Our services include cosmetic, general, and restorative dental treatments that help patients maintain and improve their smiles. Explore more about each treatment we offer:
Our cosmetic dental treatments improve the aesthetics of the smile:
- Porcelain Veneers: Veneers, or porcelain shells, are tooth-shaped to fit comfortably. They are durable, easy to replace, and not easily stained.
- Teeth Whitening: Boost your self-confidence by taking control of brightening your smile with dentist-grade take-home kits.
We provide preventative, general dental treatment to maintain the smile:
- Exams: A comprehensive dental exam is essential to boost overall health and will be performed by your dentist at your initial dental visit.
- Cleaning: Your personal home care, like brushing and flossing, plays an important role in achieving a beautiful, healthy smile that lasts a lifetime.
- X-rays: Dental radiographs are preventative and diagnostic tools that provide valuable information not visible during a regular dental exam.
- Oral Cancer Screening: An oral cancer screening is a simple procedure to detect early signs of mouth/oral cancer. Talk to us during cleaning to get your screening.
- Dental Fillings: Silver, ceramic, or gold fillings are a safe service practiced in dentistry for over 100 years.
- Root Canals: Maintain your natural set of teeth when infection or inflammation has occurred with root canal therapy.
Our restorative dental services renew the function of the smile:
- Dental Implants: Implants restore one or more teeth at the root.
- Dental Crowns: Prevent your weak, broken, or cracked teeth from breaking further by using crowns to help restore your smile.
- Partial and Complete Dentures: Dentures help retain the muscle tone of your neck and jawline by supporting your facial structure.
- Dental Bridges: Don’t let the gap in your teeth keep you from smiling. Bridges assist in filling a gap of one to two teeth in your smile.
- Periodontal Disease Treatment: If you have periodontal disease or gingivitis, several options for treatment are available, including deep cleaning of gums.
- TMJ Treatment: The temporomandibular joints are responsible for jaw movement and can tighten, causing uncomfortable pain. Talk to our team for the best solutions.
Schedule a Dental Appointment
Call Mill Creek Dental for care today at 903-600-9237. You may also request a dental consultation with us online.
We serve patients from Myrtle Springs, Wentworth, Fruitvale, Grand Saline, Edgewood, Wills Point, Wise, Prairieville, Big Rock, Walton, Colfax, Ben Wheeler, Primrose, Edom, and Garden Valley.